Planets by Earth [VR]
What if the Moon was replaced by planets in the Solar System?
Planets by Earth is a short VR experience built with A-Frame showing what the night sky would look like if we replaced the Moon with planets in the Solar System.
The experience is built to be viewed in VR but can also be viewed without a VR-headset.
Game of Life 3D
A variation of Conway's Game of Life in 3D, using GPU processing for realtime simulation.
Simulate millions of independent particles in realtime with this physics sandbox.
Defeat enemies in a laser bullet-hell using nothing but a reflective shield.
Big Bubbles 1.03
Big Bubbles is now available on Kongregate!
- Added: Background will darken on large scales
- Added: Automatically zoom out when starting game
- Added: Sound effect when leveling up
- Added: Level number will pulse when leveling up
- Added: Statistics will be shown while paused
- Added: Press C to randomize color
- Added: Better formatting for very big numbers
- Tweaked: Automatically zoom in and out when the player size changes
- Tweaked: Increased player movement speed
- Tweaked: Changed "Bubbles eaten" to "Bubbles absorbed"
- Tweaked: Leveling algorithm
- Tweaked: Maximum and minimum zoom
- Tweaked: Added a subtle glow to the loading spinner
- Optimized: Bubbles outside of the viewport will not be drawn
- Fixed: Pause text not being the same as the player color
- Fixed: Game breaking when reaching levels higher than 1000
- Fixed: Big level numbers being too big to fit on bubbles
- Fixed: Being able to move before the game started
- Fixed: Level-up target being slightly wrong
- Fixed: Bubble levels having the wrong font while the correct font was loading
- Fixed: Initial zoom sometimes being incorrect
- Fixed: Rounding errors
- Fixed: A tiny black border at the bottom of the screen
- Fixed: Prevent cheating by having two instances of the game open
- Fixed: Audio sounding weird in Firefox while absorbing bubbles
- Fixed: Game not handling displays with different refresh rates correctly
- Fixed: Game not handling displays with different pixel ratios correctly
SimCity4 Terrain Generator
A tool for generating random SimCity4 regions.
Smash and shatter glass objects in virtual reality.
Requires a WebVR compatible browser and a VR-headset with controllers.
Explore huge procedurally generated galaxies.
Absorb smaller bubbles to grow from infinitely small to infinitely large.